Saturday, January 22, 2005

Caught

hmm...yesterday was sort of leon's farewell party at his hse...quite sienz actually..haha..n didn't really c him also..he ta pao food oso dorno ta pao more den 1 hour..haih...lousy host ;P kakaka..ended up juz watching tv n playing chor dai di... (''-_-) den went home lu..

aiyoks...kena just now!! ian came over n slept..den he was wearing nothing but his undies >.< ..haha... den dorno why my mum didnt go work..i didnt know..den she came back n came into my room...ugh~!!! den she saw ian sleeping next to me without clothes!! whoopps..in the 1st place..he isn't even allowed in my room...ahahhaa..and he's sleeping clothsless on my bed..next to me >.< dats y im feeling suspicious now..as u can c from my unkymood thingie :P n because of this morning's incident..my plans all kaboom liao.. now she forcing me to go KLCC wid her.. wuwuwuwuuw....

anyways just for the knowledge of those that know abt me n ian's situation..i think it may actually be okay now..i think..this time he seemed really sincere..thanks Andrea..whatever it was u told him..it really helped.. Love u lots Drea~! muacks!

AND MY FREAKING MUSIC ISN'T WORKING!!! STUPID GEOCITIES!!!! UGHHHHH!!! why why whyyyyy why why why why why why!!!!!!!!!! WHY ISNT MY MUSIC WORKKIINNNGGG!!!! whimpers...

-BabyGinz-