Wednesday, January 26, 2005

body

oh gawd..sumtin is seriously wrong wid my body.....=/ ..1st my period is all weird n stuff..n my feet seem to be shrinking...i was running around school today..n my blardy shoe came off a few times...n i've seem to have a lost in appetite n im constantly thirsty... >.< wads up wid that??

2day skipped sports for some kiwanis meeting thing..but had to go to the field to get some ppl..den pn nor saw me n made me run.. but i was already so friggin tired cuz i'd been running around school looking for ppl n stuff >.< ...i had approximately 5-10 mins to get back...so i had to run up...rush to the meeting..tell them i'd b right back...ran up to class..change..run back down...run back to field...den havent caught my breath..damn tired...den haf to run again....den everybody dowan come 2 the starting line...very impatient liao....so kept fidgeting n moving abt..which further exhausted my already half dead body...den dorno wad ms teoh doing...start..den blahblah..den run..den run half way liao..den suddenly i notice..eh..y nobody running beside me xcept 1...den i turn..all going back..dorno 4 wad oso...den i haf to run back.. dem tired arhhh!!!..legs damn numb already....den run 2nd time..starting run but like less den 3 secs later...slow down..like jog..den stop..den jog..den my can feel my shoe like slipping off..den so damn tired oredi..so got fedup..n juz ran off the field halfway n ran..or jogged to the kiwanis meeting..which im very late 4...>.< wah..damn teruk lor i run until today..never run so crappily before in my life..except that 1 time in primary where my shoe flew off my leg..n i had to hobble abt on 1 leg...lol...

besides that..nothing much happened in school i think..oh..my class air cond broke down a few times..so kept switching classes left n right...hahhaha...stayed back in school..watch ian play football..watch ppl play basketball n badminton..disturb kar ho the coach apparently.. :P ...den later juz play ard wid ian wid the basketball at the netball court...hahaha...den messed ard at the basketball court oso..den pn munap keep asking me shoot the ball..hahaha..den i refuse cuz got a lot of ppl... very weird...>..< hahahaha....damn tired le today morning... like no energy at all...dorno why..this morning like kenot wake up also.. ugh!!!.. dorno wads wrong wid me...

-BabyGinz-