Monday, January 31, 2005

bball exam

arrrhhh..had basketball exammmm todayyy...teacher is evviiilll!! she gave me 4 n a halllfff!! she refused to give me the missing haalllfff!! gahhhh...there's 5 marks in total...1...if we run..1...our control over the ball...1....we don't slap the ball n dribble it properly..1...if we actually use only our wrist n not our entire hand... n 1 more..uhh...cruds..wad was 1 more point for... *_* ..ah wadever..but my half point was taken away from running!! gahh!! i was sooo running!!! i just drag my feet a lot that's all.. but apparently..dragging feet counts as LAZY running...im lazy wad...so mai run lazily lor..summoh so near the cones.. >.< how to run properly..hmph..but she hooooww also refuse to give me the half marks!!

hmmm...theres a strange lump on my hand and it hurtss... according to ian is muscle pain... but..i don't recall actually using my hand to do any er..stressful exercises? but durnno le..been there for quite long liao...haih...damn chamded

NO HW TODAY!! ahahaha..finished in school... but got my art folio..and something abt sejarah..they ask me look for something..but i 4got wad liao..i juz noe sumtin to do wid sarawak...ahahahaha..opps..gtg..sis bugging >.<

-BabyGinz-