Sunday, December 26, 2004

The EVILS...(''¬_¬)

jeezzz...wad's with the world dis days.. sigh...went Ian's hse yesterday..gawwdd!! his grandma is evil!! n i know she hates me but still..don't need to like that wan mar..yor...she came back..den i called her po *like she told me to last time* den she was like all bitchy n went.. eh? i tot u dunno how to call ppl wan..u not very no manners wan meh? den stared at me and looked away~? wah..den andrea said it's cuz i 1st time come never call her.. hu say i never oo..she mm me den ignore me liao..a few times already called her and she stare at me and ignore me..hmph~dorno y she hate me so much also...sometimes wahhh..treat me damn gewd wan..other times... my gawd...*_*

hmmm..neway today went to hartamas was ian n family...den went mt kiara's sunday market...kekee..saw fortune teller..wanna try wan..but didnt get to =(....oh well...can go again wan...hehehhee...andrea getting free hamsters from kah chong for me ..thanks kah chong ;P solli i owiz bully u..lol... hahaa..but now no more cage..sigh..must go and buy..more money...after that went his grandparents hse den went home..

kena sounding~!! so moody moody go and sleep ler...sleep wake up..on9 awhile den bathe den go dinner...dinner kena farked like hell AGAIN by my dad about my phone bill...damn super kesian ler...later went dad's new office..den now home...hmmmm...

-BabyGinz-